This is my first collection pictures of daily life for 2015.
Pictures taken on the whole month of January until 12th Febuary 2015.
Since Chinese New Year is around the corner, most of my pictures are connected to Chinese New Year. It’s been a rough month through out the month of January and I spent most of the time with my job assignments and took 1 to 2 hours per day to shoot some daily life pictures for my company. I’ve selected 30 pictures to upload and this time I featured more on Chinese New Year, some macro insects, 1600 pandas world tour, market price reduced due to poor economy, bloods donation, technologies affected children due to ipad addiction and some small events happened around Dataran Merdeka in Kuala Lumpur.
I love quotes.
“A picture is a secret about a secret, the more it tells you the less you know.”
― Diane Arbus
“A camera is like a magic box and it depends on how you use it to create the magic.”
My last 2014 post.
The collection of Malaysia daily life pictures taken in color and black and white as my 2014 wrap up post.
Pictures feature on new year countdown, stamp exhibition in KL Convention centre, Christmas decoration, AFF Suzuki Cup final, UMNO 2014 AGM, Taktha 3 Ratu theater taken at Istana Budaya, Penang night street and many more.
2014 indeed a bad year for Malaysia. 3 major aviation incident happened on a same year and many people has died and missing. This year, I’ve witnessed the pain and suffering for the one who lost their family members and the most I remembered is during the first batch on MH 17 victims bodies came back to Malaysia. I saw an innocent face expression of a boy when the army force carried a coffin of his mother and put it on a grave. He is speechless and wonder why his mother in a coffin and what is happening.
Thought everything is over and all the things happened will become history. My life as a News Photographer makes me realized one thing which is I am with competition with no one, I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.
1) Shoppers are taking picture with a man wearing the Santa Claus costume during Christmas Day at shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013. (AP Photo/Daniel Chan)
2) Children dress up as Santa Claus and Santa Rina photograph with Santa Claus during Christmas Day at shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013. Photo by Daniel Chan
3) A woman is viewing the Christmas decoration selling in shopping mall during Christmas Day in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013. Photo by Daniel Chan
4) A boy dress up as Santa Claus during Christmas Day at shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013. Photo by Daniel Chan
5) A girl is fascinated while riding the Merry- Go Round during the Christmas season at Midvalley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur. Dec, 23. 2013. SunDaily/Daniel Chan
6) Lim Sweet Ann 8, (yellow) and Helen Tong 10, (purple) from The Kid’s Agency dressed up as fairies and walked around the mall and giving candies to kids during the Christmas season at Midvalley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur. Dec, 23. 2013. SunDaily/Daniel Chan
7) KUALA LUMPUR 10 December 2013. Childrens from the House of Joy is playing the doll grabbing machine during the launch of Berry Christmas at Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya. SunDaily/Daniel Chan
8) KUALA LUMPUR 12 December 2013. A boy is fascinated hugging the bear and taking photograph with a Christmas tree at Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya. SunDaily/Daniel Chan
9) KUALA LUMPUR 16 December 2013. Sillhouetted of two men standing infront the Christmas tree steel frame at KLCC. SunDaily/Daniel Chan